Be Well Counseling is currently seeking part-time and full-time contracting therapist for associate level licensed therapists.
Now Hiring! Be Well Counseling is a private practice counseling office located in Tempe, AZ. We treat individuals, families, and couples with mental health concerns. We work with some private insurance providers.
We are looking for associate and independent level counselor/therapist (LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LAMFT, Psychologist) to join our team as an Independent Contractor. As a therapist, you will be responsible for conducting psychotherapy, preparing mental health plan assessments, progress notes, developing treatment plans and completing all mandated reports. Marketing, Billing, and EHR support will be provided.
Supervision with an AZBBHE Approved Supervisor and an EMDRIA Approved Consultant (Bonnie Beebe, LPC) is included. EMDR Certification hours can be provided.
Be Well Counseling provides:
- Contract-Based (1099) Employment
- Flexible Schedule (must be willing to see minimum 20 clients per week, must be willing to work one evening a week OR a weekend day)
- $45-105/direct client /billable hour (Depending on experience and services billed)
- EMDR basic training partial CEU Credit (up to $700 if trained within first 6 months)
- Weekly supervision
- Marketing on our website
- Administrative Staff/Office Support and Scheduling
- Billing services
- Insurance Credentialing
- Full furnished space
- EHR with telehealth ability
- Phone Services
- Business Cards
- EMDR certification training (if desired)
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Bonnie Beebe at email@example.com. We are only accepting applications for full-time contractors (minimum 20+ direct hours a week plus time needed for case management and documentation). For questions regarding our open positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.